Home Forums CAS Exams Results Release Date

Viewing 16 posts - 209 through 224 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Olmstead
    Participant

What results page are you referring to

Red
      Participant

You know what, it’s Friday night. Us that wrote higher level probably have no chance of finding out the results this weekend anyway. Why getting ourselves so worked up. I am pouring myself a shot of Gibson’s Finest, and I’ll pour one for you. I’ll enjoy the shots, and enjoy the weekend.

One day in the future, when I meet you guys in person at one of the AG/Conventions, I’ll buy you guys a shot from the bar.

Olmstead
        Participant

We’ll hold you to it lol

resact26
          Participant

Agreed. To be continued on Monday I guess.

Red
            Participant

Well… preferably during happy hour. Hahahahaha, but if COP is to go by, the events are probably gonna start at 730 and ends at 630… so probably aren’t going to make happy hour.

You know, we will probably have a good chuckle when we look back, and I look forward to it.

TryhardActuary
              Participant

Would love to see you guys in person one day 😀

Dante
                Participant

I wrote exam 6c and found out that I passed.

PCas
                  Participant

Congrats. Btw, how did you know that you passed? Isn’t the announcement says Exam 6C result will be out next Monday?

Dante
                    Participant

I just checked my profile on casact.org. When I clicked on exam, my grade was there under the exam heading.

Dante
                      Participant

Update: it’s 8:20 am and when I checked my profile again, I don’t see anything under the “acknowledgment” or “official grade” report. Like nothing! But I’ve downloaded my report from earlier today.

Brian Lock
                        Participant

Hi Dante, congrats on your pass! Do you mean that you were able to see your result but now its gone? I took Exam 6C as well and I have only had a blank screen (no acknowledgement letter or grade report at all) since yesterday. This is stressing me out lol

resact26
                          Participant

I wonder if 6C is the only one coming out next week. Maybe they just decided to release that as a diversion so people would stop asking. The February timeline could still be unchanged. That would be something.

Tigger0209
                            Participant

My blank grade report for 9 disappeared too.

Dante
                              Participant

Yes I was able to see my grade at 2am and then at 8am it disappeared. But I was able to download my grade before it disappeared. Now I see nothing. Lol.

resact26
                                Participant

I’ll keep that in mind for next weekend. I guess it’s possible that if you’re monitoring it in real time over the weekend and you see (dont see) your grade then you probably passed (failed). That’s what happened w 6 in 2017.

Actuarialed
                                  Participant

I’m thankful we got an update on Friday.

Viewing 16 posts - 209 through 224 (of 329 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.