Home Forums CAS Exams Results Release Date

Viewing 16 posts - 273 through 288 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    amp
    Participant

I think the idea is that they first input them all, and then they release them once they’ve been checked over and everything has been finalized. It’s always possible they make a mistake when first inputting them, so they want to make sure it’s all correct before releasing them.

CoffeeBlack
      Participant

The CAS is notorious for double checking things

Jakob
        Participant

HAHAHA

Dan
          Participant

The CAS is also notorious for errors when it comes to the Exam process, all explained away due to the fact that they are volunteers, not paid employees

amp
            Participant

I’ve never heard of them releasing results and then changing someone’s score after the fact, so I imagine this is something they double check. I’m just speculating though.

Red
              Participant

Hey, congrats on your 8! That is really impressive.

amp
                Participant

Thanks! Assuming it doesn’t change I’m really happy about it. Just gotta wait on results for 7 until I can finally be FCAS.

Red
                  Participant

nm

ironActuary
                    Participant

Has anyone seen an update from the CAS about when 7 & 9 will be released?

I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for exam 7 results and studying for exam 9 in the meantime.

Jakob
                      Participant

No, still not sure if what they released earlier was accurate or final. Or if they will still be sending the 24 hour email. What a fun experience we are having!

Tigger0209
                        Participant

At their mercy.

Red
                          Participant

I wish they would just release the grades if they have it ready, instead of waiting for 24 hours.

Bananas88
                            Participant

Spoke too soon regarding what?

Red
                              Participant

I just posted about we haven’t got any update on the release date yet, then the next minute the email came…

Brandon Smith
                                Participant

I sat for exam 9 this Fall but didn’t get this email update that Red is referring to. Can anyone fill me in?

ElActuaryo
                                  Participant

3:01pm:

Update on Release of Fall 7 and 9 2020 Exam Results
                                    Dear Candidates,

The CAS will release results for the Fall 2020 Exams 7 and 9 on Tuesday February 2. Results will be released between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. Candidates will be notified via email when their results are available. Candidates will access their exam grade for the Fall 2020 sitting in the “My Exams” section of their online CAS profile. For candidates that did not pass, a more comprehensive grade report will be available in mid-February.

Thank you,

CAS Office

Viewing 16 posts - 273 through 288 (of 329 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.