Home Forums CAS Exams Transcript

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    resact26
    Participant

For those of you who took the Fall 2019 sitting, when you opened your profile, were the pass/fail and numerical score on the exam landing page or did you have to click on the print button before you saw it?

drichard34
      Participant

Pretty sure the numerical score was on the landing page and not Pass/Fail but I could be wrong on that. Hard to remember almost a year from now lol

drichard34
        Participant

Actually I change my mind…

If you click on the “Print” grade report there’s a section for Grade and a section for Numeric Score, so it would seem logical that the “Grade” section on the landing page would only say Pass/Fail.

TryhardActuary
          Participant

Im pretty sure the score is right at the page once you go in. You seem to be really anxious about this 😀

resact26
            Participant

Yeh – sorry about the anxiety. I just can’t seem to find the momentum to keep studying without knowing but looks like I have no choice.

TryhardActuary
              Participant

Try not to play everything in your head before it happens. 😀
                If you’re anxious about this now, i can’t imagine how you will feel near the end of January and closer to February.

resact26
                Participant

Considering this is the 16th time I’m going through this cycle, you’d think I’d be used to it by now.

Tigger0209
                  Participant

Resact, you’re not alone. Last one for me, but still just as anxious.

Red
                    Participant

I got 2 more to go… but for some reason I am a lot more anxious about this result for some reason. Maybe it’s COVID, maybe it’s the change in format… maybe it’s because I choked hard on the exam…

Well, I was going to start studying this week, but I think I’ll push it till Feb. I am using year end valuation as an excuse I guess… I don’t think I have ever won a battle against procrastination self…

Tigger0209
                      Participant

I think it’s the fact that it was a long study sprint with all the delays, motivation in waning. I started but am soooooo very slow.

resact26
                        Participant

True, it’s been a long road for sure. Did everyone finish their exam/s comfortably? Not asking anything about specifics of course. Just a yes/no.

Red
                          Participant

Nop

Tigger0209
                            Participant

No, left 2 unfinished, just wrote formulas in a rush

Actuarialed
                              Participant

This is the 12th time for me if you count the MFE debacle with the SOA where there were no instant results

Actuarialed
                                Participant

9848467354754526 are all my exam scores. what number comes next?

Olmstead
                                  Participant

Looks like 7 to me

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 171 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.