Results Release Date

Home Forums CAS Exams Results Release Date

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Actuarialed
    Participant

Does anyone else see anything for exams 5-9?

Psych14
    Participant

There is a print option but the page doesn’t work when you hit it

resact26
    Participant

Nope.

Actuarialed
    Participant

The site is being super glitchy

resact26
    Participant

The CAS site just crashed. After how many years, they still haven’t figured this out. SMDH

resact26
    Participant

If they’re having this much trouble now for MAS 1 and 2, I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like for 5-9.

resact26
    Participant

I just checked and it shows the exams I took with a blank column for “grade”. When I hit print, it also shows it but once more with no grade or pass/fail.

Red
    Participant

I thought I was the only one that couldn’t resist the temptation… Deep breath, we are all nervous but we will be ok.

resact26
    Participant

Let’s hope they release a date soon. At least that way, the agony of the guessing game comes to an end.

Red
    Participant

Amen to that.

Though I wonder, maybe we should bring these casual conversation to another forum? I wonder if the new AO is more intended for professional conversation, and some of our past threads can almost be seen as conduct unbecoming.

Ecc 12 12
    Participant

Not good for my nervous system – seeing grade reports with blanks in the “Grade” column.  I don’t think I’ve seen that before.  Either the grade report hhad a number or there was nothing posted at all.

resact26
    Participant

I almost mixed up the exam number with the grade. Talk about wishful thinking. Lol. I’ve also never seen that before. The unsettling thing is that they show your exam status in a column so I guess you’ll know you pass/fail before you even press the print button. That seems different than in the past.

Red
    Participant

just out of curiosity, does any of you see anything new in the “current exam credits”? Obviously I don’t see anything new, but just curious.

Ecc 12 12
    Participant

Not me.  Same status.  Although I thought passing one last sitting was a long shot for me anyway.

resact26
    Participant

Nah. Mine is unchanged.

act_123
    Participant

Anyone have two blank grade reports that both say exam 9?  I also have two acknowledgement letters.  This seems pretty weird.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.